So you’re tired of taking screenshots all the time and you want to know how to download pictures and videos on Instagram instead?
Sure, there are apps out there that can record your phone’s screen, some phones even come with that feature as well and sure, you will be able to save videos this way, but we like things easy, don’t we?
Today I’ll be showing you how to download videos and Images on Instagram so, if you’re ready, let’s get to it.
Using Instant Save to Download Pictures on Instagram
The app we’ll be using to download on Instagram is called Instant Save. It’s easy to use and it’s free, but it contains ads but they’re not too heavy (from my usage so far) so that’s good.
To get it, go to your Google Play Store and search for “Instant Save” without the quotes. Or just go here to download.
What the hell Google? I know how to talk to girls…I think.
- This is what the app should look like. If you searched for it.
- When you’re done downloading and installing it, open it and “ALLOW” access.
- Swipe through all the procedures till you get the “Done” option and hit it.
- At first the app should look like this. Hit the Instagram icon on the top right and your Instagram app should be launched.
- Look for an image you want to save and hit the options icon on the top right and select “Copy Link“.
- Instant Save should come up with a “download screen”.
- When it’s done downloading, you should have the image saved on your phone.
For those that followed my tutorial on how to block apps from internet access, make sure you allow Instant Save on the app, else it won’t be able to download the images or videos.
Using Instant Save to Download Videos on Instagram
Downloading videos with Instant Save is done using the same method as downloading pictures.
All you have to do is look for the video of interest and hit the “Copy Link” and Instant Save will do the rest.
You should keep in mind though, some Instagram accounts do not allow copying links on their posts so, no, don’t think Instant Save is broken when this happens.
When this happens, it’s best to just go back to our native way of taking screenshots.
That is it on how to download pictures and videos on Instagram, guys, if you like this, please hit the “like” button and share with your friends.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments below.
Also, if you know a better way of downloading pictures and videos on Instagram, let me know and I will check it out.